All my present research is on solar/stellar structure and evolution.
Some of the different aspects I am involved with, concerning the
seismic study of the internal structure of stars, are;
- Convective envelopes and cores,
- Surface helium abundance, settling and diffusion,
- Seismic and HR Diagram observational tests,
- Oscillations in roAp stars,
- Seismology of Herbig Ae/Be stars,
- Pre-main sequence evolution.
- Convective overshoot,
- Low efficiency convection,
- Activity cycle and convection,
- Asphericity - overshoot and rotation,
- Second ionization region of Helium.
Feel free to contact me on these or other research topics and projects!
A list of some of my collaborators and a brief description of the research projects and programmes I am involved with are also available.