Rotation and planetary
2006©MJM | 2007-03-06
The space experiment
is a French mission for the:
- detection and study of stellar oscillations
- the search for extra-solar planets,
- and many additional programs.
This website provides information on the
Evolution and Seismic Tools Activity (ESTA)
taking place within the
Seismology Working Group
The tasks being developed by the participants
in this activity, in order to prepare and explore the scientific results of CoRoT, are:
These pages are under development as the activities progress.
The latest changes are:
- table of contents of the CoRoT/ESTA Journal volume.
Meeting 8 -
Evolution and Pulsation of Massive Stars, 7-11 July 2008.
Grids of models and frequencies
- added new grids and updated of the links to existing grids.
- presented at the Joint HELAS and ESTA Workshop.
- on model comparison including diffusion.
Meeting 7 -
Joint HELAS and ESTA Workshop, 20-23 November 2006.
- added a link to the Liège BetaDat.
- presented at the Parallel Session (CoRoT W10).